LinkedIn offers a variety of premium plans, and understanding the cost of LinkedIn Premium can sometimes be confusing. This guide aims to clarify the different plans and their benefits.
There are four primary LinkedIn account types:
- LinkedIn Free account: A good starting point but comes with limitations.
- LinkedIn Premium: Ideal for networking and job seekers.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator: Tailored for lead generation and sales.
- LinkedIn Recruiter: Designed to help find the perfect candidates.
Diving deeper, there are seven distinct plans across these account types. The cost of LinkedIn Premium and other plans can vary based on the features they offer.
Linkedin Premium costs
LinkedIn Premium: A basic profile with limited features.
- Linkedin Premium Career: $39.99/month
- Linkedin Premium Business: $59.99/month
LinkedIn Sales Navigator: For lead generation and sales.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Core: $99.99/month
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced: $149.99/month
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced Plus: Custom Pricing
LinkedIn Recruiter: To find the perfect candidates:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Lite: $180/month
- LinkedIn Recruiter: $835/month
If you’re feeling a bit lost with all the plan options, don’t worry! I’ll guide you through the features and costs of LinkedIn Premium so you can confidently pick the one that’s perfect for you.
LinkedIn Premium: Cost and features
Linkedin Premium Career:
- 5 InMail messages monthly.
- See who viewed your LinkedIn profile.
- Open Profile feature.
- Insights on jobs and applicants.
- Recommendations for top applicant positions.
- Company and salary insights.
- Access to 16,000+ LinkedIn Learning courses.
- Comprehensive interview preparation tools.
LinkedIn Premium Career Cost: $39.99/month.
Linkedin Premium Business:
- All features from Premium Career
- 15 InMail messages monthly
- Unlimited searches
LinkedIn Premium Business Cost: $59.99/month.
Is LinkedIn Premium Worth It?
LinkedIn Premium can be a great choice for many, especially if you’re looking for a job or want to network more.
Plus, job applications will stand out more due to the top applicant feature. In fact, LinkedIn says that if you have a Premium account, you’re 2.6 times more likely to get a job than with a basic account.
Between the Career and Business plans? I’d suggest the Career one. The Business subscription gives you 10 more InMails and unlimited searches, but it’s not worth the extra cost.
Instead, if you need to contact more leads, I made this free tool for you:
And if you want to use it directly on Linkedin, our extension allows you to extract emails in bulk on Linkedin or from a list of URLs and get 23 data points with each email, for perfect outreach.
While LinkedIn Premium is good for many, if you’re in sales or recruiting, Sales Navigator might be a better fit. It has even more benefits.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator: Cost and features
- Unlimited searches for people & companies.
- 50 InMail credits each month.
- Advanced search filters.
- Create and manage lists for leads & accounts.
- Lead recommendations
- Alerts on lead & account activities
- Use Saved Searches for lead generation.
- Extract searches with professional email addresses.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator cost:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Professional: $99.99/month
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team: $149.99/month
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Enterprise: Custom, but typically around $1600.
Is LinkedIn Sales Navigator Worth It?
For those in sales or recruiting, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a powerful tool. It’s designed to help you identify the right leads, understand their motivations, and engage with them effectively.
1. Targeted Search: With advanced search filters, you can narrow down your search to find the exact type of professionals or companies you’re looking to target. This ensures that you’re not wasting time on leads that aren’t a good fit for your product or service.
There are 35 filters on sales navigator lead search and 26 on company search.
2. Build and Manage Lists: The ability to create lead and account lists helps you organize and prioritize your outreach. This can be especially useful for larger sales teams where coordination is key.
3. Extract thousands of leads and company with verified emails: Using Sales Navigator, you can extract your leads searches, companies searches and your lists while finding professional emails addresses. Here’s how to do it:
4. Automation: The lead generation automation with Saved Searches means that you’re always updated with new potential leads that fit your criteria.This can be a significant time saver and ensures that you’re not missing out on any opportunities.
5. More InMail Credits: With 50 InMail messages per month, you have ample opportunities to reach out to potential leads outside your network.
If you’re in a sales role, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is almost a no-brainer.
While the cost might seem high, consider the potential ROI. If even one or two of the leads you connect with through Sales Navigator convert, the platform can easily pay for itself.
Which plan should you choose? Fore small teams, I’d suggest the Sales Navigator Core subscription over the Sales Navigator Advanced. It does the job very well and you wont find much more value on advanced subscription.
The advanced subscription is best for medium-sized teams, while the advanced plus is tailored for larger teams.
Advanced plans features
Please keep in mind that you will lose access to LinkedIn Learning with Advanced and Advanced plus subscriptions.
- Stay Updated: Alerts on lead and account activities ensure you’re always informed about your prospects’ updates, helping you time your outreach effectively.
- Team Collaboration: The TeamLink feature lets team members access each other’s networks, enhancing team-based outreach. Admin and Enterprise Tools align LinkedIn activities with broader business objectives, making them ideal for larger teams.
- CRM features: Integrate with various CRM tools and other platforms, ensuring a smooth workflow and data consistency across your tools.
However, if you’re only interested in the CRM Sync and Advanced CRM features, the $1600 monthly price tag might not be justified. If CRM integration is crucial, consider exporting your Sales Navigator searches directly into your CRM with tools like Prospeo.
LinkedIn Recruiter: cost and features
LinkedIn Recruiter Lite Features:
- Recruiter search: Limited to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd connections.
- InMails: 30 messages per month.
- Search Filters: 20 search filters available.
LinkedIn Recruiter Features:
- Profile Access: Access to all public LinkedIn profiles.
- InMails: 150 messages per month.
- Search Filters: 40 search filters available.
- Collaboration: Multi-user account for team collaboration.
- Reports: Detailed reports on jobs, InMails, and performance.
- CRM Integration: Manage candidates and track their progress.
- Candidate Recommendations: Tailored suggestions based on job requirements..
- Sourcing Automation: Efficient candidate outreach.
- Job Management: Create and manage job postings
- Analytics: Insights on InMails and job post performance.
LinkedIn Recruiter Cost:
- Recruiter Corporate: $10,800 per seat billed annually (or $1,080 per month)
- Recruiter Lite: $1,680 per seat billed annually (or $170 per month)
Is LinkedIn Recruiter Worth It?
LinkedIn Recruiter Lite isn’t as cost-effective as LinkedIn Sales Navigator Core. With Sales Navigator, you get more filters to identify candidates and more InMails for outreach. Plus, Sales Navigator allows you to export your searches with verified emails.
It offers more filters to pinpoint candidates and a higher InMail allowance for outreach. Additionally, Sales Navigator lets you export your searches with confirmed email addresses using Prospeo.
LinkedIn Recruiter on the other hand, the ultimate version of Recruiter, is a very powerful solution for recruiting:
Profile Reach: Access all public profiles, ensuring a broader search scope beyond immediate connections, maximizing potential candidate matches.
Collaboration: Multi-user accounts facilitate team-based recruitment. Team members can share insights, collaborate on outreach, and maintain a cohesive strategy.
ATS Integration: LinkedIn Recruiter integrates smoothly with most Applicant Tracking Systems, streamlining candidate data management and ensuring consistent information across platforms.
Tool Compatibility: It’s designed to work alongside other recruitment tools, providing a comprehensive and efficient recruitment workflow from sourcing to hiring.
Data-Driven Insights: Benefit from detailed analytics on engagement, response rates, and more, allowing for strategy refinement and better decision-making.
Effective Communication: With 150 InMails monthly, recruiters can consistently engage potential candidates, fostering better relationships and understanding.
To Sum Up: LinkedIn Recruiter stands out with its unique features, making it a top pick for recruitment agencies. If you’re looking for a tailored recruitment tool and are ready to invest, this subscription offers great value.
LinkedIn Premium Cost and Plans: conclusion
In wrapping up, while LinkedIn offers a spectrum of profile options ranging from free to very expensive premium subscriptions, it’s the Sales Navigator that truly stands out.
This plan is tailored for those in sales or recruiting, offering features like unlimited searches, a generous allowance of InMail credits, and advanced search filters to pinpoint the right leads.
The ability to extract professional email addresses and integrate seamlessly with CRM tools further amplifies its value.
For professionals aiming to maximize their outreach and engagement on LinkedIn, the Sales Navigator provides a comprehensive suite of tools that justify its cost, making it a prime choice for those serious about lead generation and effective networking.